Our focus is to develop the strategies set out in Quality people which will enable the University to achieve its vision of Manchester 2020 - this underpins everything we do.
All parts of our HR team are working, in one way or another, alongside colleagues across the University, supporting managers and staff to:
- develop and embed a performance-orientated culture
- improve the quality of leadership and management
- motivate, engage and inform our workforce
- attract the highest calibre of academic staff
- develop flexible, capable and competent staff
We do this through -
Our HR Partners working in partnership with colleagues in the faculties, the PSS and L&CI
Our Centres of Expertise providing specialist advice and services across the University
HR Services delivering the day to day services – providing all aspects of HR administration and payroll.