Workforce information is provided via the University's reporting tool, Power BI.
Access to Workforce data for reporting purposes is highly restricted. If you are a University employee and require access to the data as part of your role, you can submit an access request by following the links at the bottom of this page.
Reporting on Workforce data is supported by the People and OD Systems team, including the following tasks:
- Changes, testing, and upgrades to Power BI
- Management of staff data structures and data security governance
- User management and support for users of staff data
- Statutory and strategic reporting provision
- Support to projects using staff data
- Ad hoc reporting requests for staff data
Further information relating to the accessing and handling of Workforce data in Power BI is available via the links below.
Find out more about your responsibilities when handling Workforce data
Accessing Data in Power BI
Find out more about accessing Workforce data in Power BI
Using Power BI
Find out more about using Power BI to access Workforce data
Requesting or Amending Reports
Request a change to an existing report, request a new standard report, or make an ad hoc data request
Help and Support
For additional help and support in accessing and using Power BI, please contact the People and OD Systems team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org