Skip to navigation | Skip to main content | Skip to footer
Search the Staffnet siteSearch StaffNet
Search type

My Expenses

Expenses can be claimed for a number of items and events, as long as they are "wholly, necessarily, and exclusively" for work purposes. This is a rule imposed by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).

Most employees can submit their claims through MyView, but some may need to use the PR7 form - you can find out which one you should use in the Submitting a Claim section (link below).

There is a separate form and process for External Examiners to claim expenses - click here to find out more.

Click on the boxes below to find out more about claiming expenses at the University of Manchester.