Staff Learning and Development
Your Future is Our Future
Whilst we are all in a very challenging time, it may also present opportunities to learn new things and in new ways – our team will continue to work to create those learning opportunities for those able to use them. Please continue to email firstname.lastname@example.org with your queries.
Click on the "Online self-development platforms" tile below to discover our range of online learning.
Key topics for uncertain times
Important links, resources and courses for line managers and individuals to support you through challenging and uncertain times.
Our range of suggested online self directed learning resources
Click here to view this week's highlighted learning and to visit the archive
A guide to support you in designing your personal and professional development.
Managers' Essentials is a comprehensive toolkit for new and experienced managers alike
This section contains information specific to new starters at the University.
This section provides information on learning and development activities and resources for academic staff and researchers.
This section contains information on learning and development activities and resources for PS staff.
Information and opportunities to help you plan and implement your career goals
- Learning for all
- Book a course in the Training catalogue
- Cancel a course in the Training catalogue
- Further guidance on cancellation/wait list in the Training Catalogue
- FE/HE Funding Scheme
- Essential Training: Recruiters/Academic Promotions
- Couselling service training - including Mental Health eLearning
- Unconscious Bias Training
- Updated P&DR info
- Resources for line managers during uncertain times
- Resources for individuals during uncertain times
- Creating a Personal Development Plan
- Updated career development pages
- Leading people through change (workshops)
- Developing personal resilience (workshops)
- Managing virtually (workshops)
- Lockdown lectures