Staff Learning and Development
Providing University staff with learning and development opportunities and support
This section provides information on learning and development activities and resources for academic staff and researchers.
This section contains information on learning and development activities and resources for PS staff.
This section contains information specific to new starters at the University.
The Staff Learning and Development (L&D) team are here to support your personal and professional development.
A guide to support you in designing your personal and professional development.
Lynda from LinkedIn, powered by Microsoft is an online learning platform which allows you the opportunity to learn something new when you want to learn it.
A range of tools to support your learning including videos, podcasts and templates.
Discover the 12 months of learning
- Brand New Career Development Pages!
- Manchester Gold Staff Mentoring Programme - Call for mentors and mentees
- Peer Support Group - for Mat leave, Paternity and Adoption returners
- Feedback: Project Management
- Presenting with Impact
- Leading People Through Change
- Developing Personal Resilience
- Academic Advising Training
- Induction. Onboarding. Orientation.
- LEAP - Information for Mentors and Assessors