Reward and recognition
The University is proud to have a range of schemes that recognise the achievements of our staff.
- Thank you scheme
- Rewarding exceptional performance
- Distinguished achievement awards
- Teaching excellence awards
- National Teaching Fellowship
- Long service awards
Rewarding exceptional performance 2022 - 2023
The University’s Rewarding Exceptional Performance policy rewards two types of exceptional performance by members of staff:
- Where a member of staff has undertaken a one-off task or project work.
- The reward is a payment of up to the value of one increment.
Sustained exceptional performance
- Where a member of staff has made an exceptional contribution which has been sustained for a period of at least six months and is expected to continue for the foreseeable future.
- The reward is advancement to the next point on the salary scale (or, for those at top of their scale, a contribution point).
For full details, including the application process, please see:
Nominations for all staff should be made by Tuesday 28th February 2023.
Please contact your P&OD Partner if you have any enquiries.
Non-clinical professorial salary policy
Please refer to the University-wide policy.