PURE research profiles
All researcher profiles are now hosted in the main University research information system, Pure.
The University Research Explorer website displays information from Pure. Links to Research Explorer are included in the University website's navigation, making it easier for users to find research profiles and other information live in Pure.
To benefit from the improved links to research profiles, please ensure your Pure research profile is public and up-to-date.
Make your Pure profile live
- Log in to Pure
- Check the data in Pure and make any edits required
- Once you are happy with your data set your profile’s visibility to ‘Public'
- See the guide to managing your personal profile for detailed information
Update your research profile
- You should update your research profile directly in Pure.
- Your profile is not maintained via any other University system.
- Your research profile is populated directly and automatically in real time by information held in Pure.
- So if you add a publication, for example, this will appear in the publication list on you profile.
Affiliate to research domains
- You should also use your Pure research profile to affiliate to FBMH research domains.
Optimising your research profile
- Make the most of your Pure profile with our 'Seven steps for a perfect Pure profile' guide.