Skip to navigation | Skip to main content | Skip to footer
Search the Staffnet siteSearch StaffNet
Search type

Request works

To request rechargeable refurbishment works or minor modifications to your building:

  1. Have your account code ready as you’ll need it to complete the form.

    You can check your account code here. If you need more help contact your Finance Officer.

  2. Complete the Estates work request form.

    As soon as your form has been received you’ll be sent a unique reference number.