Requesting Furniture and Office Improvements
Process for requesting furniture
- Check the furniture4reuse store. If there are suitable items please contact the Spaces Coordinator to arrange delivery. Information about the furniture4reuse store can be found on the Furniture Disposal and Reuse/Recycling page.
- If suitable items are not available in the furniture4reuse store, contact the Spaces Coordinator who will check for the availability of furniture across Library sites and Schools.
- Once all efforts have been exhausted to repurpose furniture in line with the University green impact and sustainability vision, the Spaces Coordinator will get a quote for the new furniture.
- The request for new furniture will then be referred to the Library Spaces Group for approval.
Request for office improvements
- Requests for improvements such as fixings to walls, electrical provisions and painting should be referred to the Library Spaces Coordinator who will gather quotes.
- These requests will be referred to the Library Spaces Group for approval.
The contact email for the Library Spaces Coordinator is email@example.com