Joule Staff Areas
31 May 2022
Access & IT Equipment
Following the closure of Joule Library at 5pm on 10th June, Joule staff areas will remain accessible via D floor using staff cards until replacement staff space is made available in Crawford House (September/October).
IT equipment will remain available in the following locations until the move to Crawford House:
- Joule Collaboration Space
- Sandra’s old office (D38A)
- Bookable rooms D29E, D29H and D29J
- 4 additional drop-in desk spaces on D floor
- Collection Care offices D29F and D420
In all other staff areas including meeting rooms, IT equipment will be removed from 10th June. All bookable rooms will remain bookable, but please be aware that IT kit will only available in those areas listed above.
If you have any queries, please contact Isabel Sebastian.