Opportunities, Challenges and Dirty Living in Cities of Today
09 May 2012
Thursday 17 May (from 9.30am) in Lecture Theatre C5.1, Ellen Wilkinson Building.
Bringing together urban research from across Greater Manchester.
Featuring talks from:
- Dr Michael Donmall (Reader in Health Sciences and NDEC Director)
- Dr Victoria Henshaw (Research Associate - Architecture & Urbanism)
- Dr Conor Walsh (Research Associate - Tyndall Centre)
- Annie Harrison (Project Assistant, Manchester Urban Collaboration on Health)
- Dr Alfredo Stein Heinemann (Lecturer in Urban Development Planning)
- Dr Arpana Verma (Senior Lecturer and Honorary Consultant in Public Health, Director of MUCH)
- Dr Gary Cook (Consultant Epidemiologist, Stockport NHS Trust)
For more information, please contact:
Manchester Urban Collaboration on Health - in association with the Manchester Medical Society Public Health Forum and the Public Health Grand Rounds.
Download for display:
- Poster (PDF, 421.66KB)