- There is currently no planned maintenance
Welcome to MyView
Log in to MyView
Please note that MyView access is limited to current staff members.
Former employees should contact People & OD Operations to request pay documents.
When logging in you'll be prompted to enter your University username and password, followed by authentication with Duo.
Duo is the University's 2-factor authentication service, used to provide stronger security and protection for your personal data. More information about Duo and how to set it up can be found on the IT Services website.
What is MyView?
MyView is the self-service portal that links into ResourceLink, the University's People/Payroll system. More information about ResourceLink can be found here.
Employees can use MyView to view and amend their personal details and to submit expense claims. Additionally, line managers can use MyView to see a list of their direct reports or team members.
Information held in the University's People/Payroll system (and viewed through MyView) is subject to strict legislation that protects personal data and sensitive personal information. All information is held securely and access is restricted.
Once you are registered to access MyView, it is important that you do not share your password or login details with anyone.
For further information on how the University collects and processes workforce data, please see the Staff Privacy Notice.
If you intend to use your mobile phone as your 2-factor authentication device, please ensure that you read the Duo Fair Collection Notice.
What can I see in MyView?
MyView allows you to:
- View/download copies of your payslips, expenses slips, and P60s
- View/update your personal details (including home address, bank details, and emergency contact details)
- View/update your equality information
- View a list of your team members/direct reports (line managers only)
- Submit an expense claim (click here for more details)
Salary payments are made monthly by bank or building society credit transfer (unless your contract specifies otherwise).
- Month-end salary payments will be received into your bank/building society account on the penultimate working day of the month
- Mid-month salary payments will be received into your bank/building society account on the 15th of each month
For more information about payment dates and payroll deadlines, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to view a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) about MyView