School of Arts, Languages and Cultures (SALC)
Welcome to StaffNet
Find out more about our academic and Professional Support Services (PSS) staff.
- Romeo and Juliet: Star Crossed Lovers (1 April 2020 10am-11am)
- LITERATURE LIVE: An Evening with Hilary Mantel hosted by Kamila Shamsie (19 April 2020 7pm-8.20pm)
- History lunchtime seminar: Misha Ewen - Women and the economy in the early modern English Empire (22 April 2020 1pm-1.50pm)
- Anne Murphy (Hertfordshire) 'Embracing change: 'economical reform' at the 18th-century Bank (23 April 2020 4pm-6.30pm)
- Ehrhardt Seminar: David Bell (University of Manchester) ‘Mortality Patterns and Bereavement Language in 1 Thessalonians: the Impact of Children in the Community of the Text’ (23 April 2020 2pm-4pm)
- More events
Policies and guidance
Includes information on research ethics and health and safety.
Teaching and supervision
Support for undergraduate, postgraduate research, and postgraduate taught study.
Includes information on the library and web support and resources.
Includes information on research ethics and impact, new academic support, grant applications and funding.
Meetings and committees
Includes information on all committees in the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures.
Funding opportunities within the University.
Support on career planning and research impact.
Information on obtaining ethical approval, insurance and applying for projects.
Learn from researchers who have been awarded funding.
Discover useful web contacts in SALC.
See how the library supports teaching and research.
Our Blended Learning Environment.
The University’s student administration system.
Progression monitoring system for PGRs.
Access a variety of resources and services.
University’s financial management system.
Administer research profiles and publications.