School of Arts, Languages and Cultures (SALC)
Welcome to StaffNet
- Open Call Out: Manchester Histories Festival 2022 (9–12 June 2022)
(13 Jan 2022)
- "Reckoning" - part of Journeys Festival International 2021
(06 Oct 2021)
- Flooding on Oxford Road and nearby buildings
(22 Sep 2021)
- David Olusoga OBE to chair panel on diversity in statues and public memorials
(21 Sep 2021)
- More news
Find out more about our academic and Professional Support Services (PSS) staff.
- Online Talk: 'To laugh or not to laugh' - Contemporary Chinese Theatre (20 January 2022 6pm-7pm)
- Sustainable Futures Seminar Series | Green space: How off-world construction technologies could promote sustainable development on Earth & Microbial engineering for a healthy planet (27 January 2022 2pm-3.15pm)
- Sustainable Futures Seminar Series | Beyond COP26 - tools for a ‘collective climatic intelligence’ & The NERC Digital Solutions Hub (10 February 2022 2pm-3.15pm)
- WCLC- Full of Eastern Promise (10 February 2022 1.10pm-2pm)
- WCLC-Martin Roscoe (Piano) (17 February 2022 1.10pm-2pm)
- More events
Policies and guidance
Includes information on research ethics and health and safety.
Teaching and supervision
Support for undergraduate, postgraduate research, and postgraduate taught study.
Includes information on the library and web support and resources.
Includes information on research ethics and impact, new academic support, grant applications and funding.
Meetings and committees
Includes information on all committees in the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures.
Funding opportunities within the University.
Support on career planning and research impact.
Information on obtaining ethical approval, insurance and applying for projects.
Learn from researchers who have been awarded funding.
Discover useful web contacts in SALC.
See how the library supports teaching and research.
Our Blended Learning Environment.
The University’s student administration system.
Progression monitoring system for PGRs.
Access a variety of resources and services.
University’s financial management system.
Administer research profiles and publications.