School of Arts, Languages and Cultures (SALC)
Welcome to StaffNet
Find out more about our academic and Professional Support Services (PSS) staff.
- MACBETH - Toil and Trouble: SOLD OUT (24 April 2019 1pm-2pm)
- MACBETH- Toil and Trouble: SOLD OUT (25 April 2019 10am-11am)
- The Next Wave: Canadian Poetry in the 21st Century (29 April 2019 7pm-9pm)
- Chinese Brush Painting (30 April 2019 6pm-8pm)
- 'Feminine Abstraction' - Jadranka Ryle (1 May 2019 5pm-6.30pm)
- More events
Policies and guidance
Includes information on research ethics and health and safety.
Teaching and supervision
Support for undergraduate, postgraduate research, and postgraduate taught study.
Includes information on the library and web support and resources.
Includes information on research ethics and impact, new academic support, grant applications and funding.
Meetings and committees
Includes information on all committees in the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures.
Funding opportunities within the University.
Support on career planning and research impact.
Information on obtaining ethical approval, insurance and applying for projects.
Learn from researchers who have been awarded funding.
Discover useful web contacts in SALC.
See how the library supports teaching and research.
Our Blended Learning Environment.
The University’s student administration system.
Progression monitoring system for PGRs.
Access a variety of resources and services.
University’s financial management system.
Administer research profiles and publications.