School of Arts, Languages and Cultures (SALC)
Welcome to StaffNet
Find out more about our academic and Professional Support Services (PSS) staff.
- Chinese Calligraphy (17 June 2019 6pm-8pm)
- A Celebration of Faith and Language Diversity (25 June 2019 6.30pm-9pm)
- Chinese Brush Painting (25 June 2019 6pm-8pm)
- Lemn Sissay and Dave Haslam in conversation - SOLD OUT (27 June 2019 8.15pm-9.15pm)
- JRRI Summer Conference: Gender, Memory and Documentary Culture, 900-1200 (28 - 29 June 2019)
- More events
Policies and guidance
Includes information on research ethics and health and safety.
Teaching and supervision
Support for undergraduate, postgraduate research, and postgraduate taught study.
Includes information on the library and web support and resources.
Includes information on research ethics and impact, new academic support, grant applications and funding.
Meetings and committees
Includes information on all committees in the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures.
Funding opportunities within the University.
Support on career planning and research impact.
Information on obtaining ethical approval, insurance and applying for projects.
Learn from researchers who have been awarded funding.
Discover useful web contacts in SALC.
See how the library supports teaching and research.
Our Blended Learning Environment.
The University’s student administration system.
Progression monitoring system for PGRs.
Access a variety of resources and services.
University’s financial management system.
Administer research profiles and publications.