School of Arts, Languages and Cultures (SALC)
Welcome to StaffNet
- Mandarin Chinese courses starting in October at the Confucius Institute
(13 Sep 2023)
- Flash fiction/non-fiction competition launched to celebrate Black History Month
(12 Sep 2023)
- Key dates for 2023/24 academic year in SALC
(12 Sep 2023)
- Fieldwork and Academic First Aid Training Needs
(08 Sep 2023)
- More news
Find out more about our academic and Professional Support Services (PSS) staff.
- Evening Conversations: Written and performed by Sudha Bhuchar (27 September 2023 7.30pm-9pm)
- Sustainable Futures September Seminar Series (28 September 2023 2pm-3pm)
- WCLC: Quatuor Danel (28 September 2023 1.10pm-1.55pm)
- Quatuor Danel Evening Concert (29 September 2023 7.30pm-9.30pm)
- MUMS Welcome Concert (1 October 2023 3pm-4.20pm)
- More events
Policies and guidance
Includes information on research ethics and health and safety.
Teaching and supervision
Support for undergraduate, postgraduate research, and postgraduate taught study.
Includes information on the library and web support and resources.
Includes information on research ethics and impact, new academic support, grant applications and funding.
Meetings and committees
Includes information on all committees in the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures.
Funding opportunities within the University.
Support on career planning and research impact.
Information on obtaining ethical approval, insurance and applying for projects.
Learn from researchers who have been awarded funding.
Discover useful web contacts in SALC.
See how the library supports teaching and research.
Our Blended Learning Environment.
The University’s student administration system.
Progression monitoring system for PGRs.
Access a variety of resources and services.
University’s financial management system.
Administer research profiles and publications.