School of Arts, Languages and Cultures (SALC)
Welcome to StaffNet
Find out more about our academic and Professional Support Services (PSS) staff.
- Woodblock print exhibition: The Soul of the Black Earth (20 September - 29 October 2021)
- Catching Comets (30 September 2021 7.30pm-8.45pm)
- Ehrhardt Seminar: Prof. Peter Oakes (University of Manchester) ‘Pathways to Using Material Culture in Biblical Interpretation: Romans as a Case Study’ (30 September 2021 2pm-4pm)
- Religions & Theology Research Seminar: Dr Andy Boakye (University of Manchester) “The Real Housewives of Ephesus: Current Conversations in Paul, Women and the Church” (30 September 2021 4pm-5.30pm)
- Chinese Film Screening: Sheep Without a Shepherd (5 October 2021 6pm-8pm)
- More events
Policies and guidance
Includes information on research ethics and health and safety.
Teaching and supervision
Support for undergraduate, postgraduate research, and postgraduate taught study.
Includes information on the library and web support and resources.
Includes information on research ethics and impact, new academic support, grant applications and funding.
Meetings and committees
Includes information on all committees in the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures.
Funding opportunities within the University.
Support on career planning and research impact.
Information on obtaining ethical approval, insurance and applying for projects.
Learn from researchers who have been awarded funding.
Discover useful web contacts in SALC.
See how the library supports teaching and research.
Our Blended Learning Environment.
The University’s student administration system.
Progression monitoring system for PGRs.
Access a variety of resources and services.
University’s financial management system.
Administer research profiles and publications.