School of Arts, Languages and Cultures (SALC)
Welcome to StaffNet
Find out more about our academic and Professional Support Services (PSS) staff.
- Eithne Quinn (University of Manchester), ‘Manchester Murder Rap: Prosecution Gang Narratives and the Use of Black Youth Expressive Culture in Creating a Joint Enterprise Case’ (20 October 2020 5pm-7pm)
- Ehrhardt Seminar: Prof. George Brooke (University of Manchester, University of Chester) ‘Esoteric Wisdom in the Dead Sea Scrolls’ (22 October 2020 2pm-4pm)
- HCRI Landmark Lecture: When Wounds Travel (22 October 2020 3pm-5pm)
- In Conversation with David Olusoga: Making History in the age of #BlackLivesMatter (22 October 2020 5.30pm-6.30pm)
- Researching Black British History (22 October 2020 12pm-2pm)
- More events
Policies and guidance
Includes information on research ethics and health and safety.
Teaching and supervision
Support for undergraduate, postgraduate research, and postgraduate taught study.
Includes information on the library and web support and resources.
Includes information on research ethics and impact, new academic support, grant applications and funding.
Meetings and committees
Includes information on all committees in the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures.
Funding opportunities within the University.
Support on career planning and research impact.
Information on obtaining ethical approval, insurance and applying for projects.
Learn from researchers who have been awarded funding.
Discover useful web contacts in SALC.
See how the library supports teaching and research.
Our Blended Learning Environment.
The University’s student administration system.
Progression monitoring system for PGRs.
Access a variety of resources and services.
University’s financial management system.
Administer research profiles and publications.