School of Arts, Languages and Cultures (SALC)
Welcome to StaffNet
Find out more about our academic and Professional Support Services (PSS) staff.
- Exploring the role of art in communicating experiences of displacement (14 June 2021 4pm-6pm)
- Guardian Live: Humanitarian issues and the power of the media (15 June 2021 1pm-2pm)
- Israel-Palestine: Where is the UN? (15 June 2021 1pm-5pm)
- SPiNfest (Semantics and Pragmatics in the North) 2021 (16 June 2021 10am-5pm)
- Beyond the Avant-Garde? Rethinking the Vanguard in British Music since 1970 (9 July 2021 9.30am-5pm)
- More events
Policies and guidance
Includes information on research ethics and health and safety.
Teaching and supervision
Support for undergraduate, postgraduate research, and postgraduate taught study.
Includes information on the library and web support and resources.
Includes information on research ethics and impact, new academic support, grant applications and funding.
Meetings and committees
Includes information on all committees in the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures.
Funding opportunities within the University.
Support on career planning and research impact.
Information on obtaining ethical approval, insurance and applying for projects.
Learn from researchers who have been awarded funding.
Discover useful web contacts in SALC.
See how the library supports teaching and research.
Our Blended Learning Environment.
The University’s student administration system.
Progression monitoring system for PGRs.
Access a variety of resources and services.
University’s financial management system.
Administer research profiles and publications.