School of Arts, Languages and Cultures (SALC)
Welcome to StaffNet
- Announcing the winners of the Creative Manchester Poetry Competition!
(25 Jun 2019)
- Summer Sing-a-long Relaxed Performance - free and open to all!
(05 Jun 2019)
- Lemn Sissay and Dave Haslam in Conversation, part of the Didsbury Arts Festival
(29 May 2019)
- Victoria Baths Weekend of Words
(28 May 2019)
- More news
Find out more about our academic and Professional Support Services (PSS) staff.
- The Complete Works: Jackie Kay (15 September 2019 4pm-5.15pm)
- “Welcome to the City of Expired Tear Gas”: Tourism and Politics in Hong Kong (19 September 2019 4pm-5.30pm)
- Welcome Week Show – Sound Cistem (20 September 2019 7pm-8pm)
- Bogdanow Lectures in Holocaust Studies 2019 (23 September 2019 6pm-7.30pm)
- Bogdanow Lectures in Holocaust Studies 2019 (24 September 2019 6pm-7.30pm)
- More events
Policies and guidance
Includes information on research ethics and health and safety.
Teaching and supervision
Support for undergraduate, postgraduate research, and postgraduate taught study.
Includes information on the library and web support and resources.
Includes information on research ethics and impact, new academic support, grant applications and funding.
Meetings and committees
Includes information on all committees in the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures.
Funding opportunities within the University.
Support on career planning and research impact.
Information on obtaining ethical approval, insurance and applying for projects.
Learn from researchers who have been awarded funding.
Discover useful web contacts in SALC.
See how the library supports teaching and research.
Our Blended Learning Environment.
The University’s student administration system.
Progression monitoring system for PGRs.
Access a variety of resources and services.
University’s financial management system.
Administer research profiles and publications.