School of Arts, Languages and Cultures (SALC)
Welcome to StaffNet
Find out more about our academic and Professional Support Services (PSS) staff.
- Letters to a President - A National Writing Competition for School Pupils (21 January - 30 April 2021)
- The 8 Brocades of Qigong – an easy to follow feel-good routine (27 January 2021 2pm-3pm)
- The Masculinities of Humanitarianism: Governing and Gendering Syrian Refugee Men (18 February 2021 3pm-5pm)
- Centre for New Writing Macaronic Poetry Evening (part of International Mother Language Day) (19 February 2021 5.30pm-6.30pm)
- Decolonising Mother Tongues (part of International Mother Language Day) (23 February 2021 7pm-8.30pm)
- More events
Policies and guidance
Includes information on research ethics and health and safety.
Teaching and supervision
Support for undergraduate, postgraduate research, and postgraduate taught study.
Includes information on the library and web support and resources.
Includes information on research ethics and impact, new academic support, grant applications and funding.
Meetings and committees
Includes information on all committees in the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures.
Funding opportunities within the University.
Support on career planning and research impact.
Information on obtaining ethical approval, insurance and applying for projects.
Learn from researchers who have been awarded funding.
Discover useful web contacts in SALC.
See how the library supports teaching and research.
Our Blended Learning Environment.
The University’s student administration system.
Progression monitoring system for PGRs.
Access a variety of resources and services.
University’s financial management system.
Administer research profiles and publications.