University of Manchester Staff Association (UMSA)
Who are we?
The University of Manchester Staff Association (UMSA) is the social club for all members of staff of The University (whether part-time or full time).
Benefits of membership
With your membership card you will benefit from:
- Discounts on theatre tickets for you and your family;
- Discounts on coach trips, such Cheshire Oaks Christmas shopping, plus other events and courses;
- A designated lounge for UMSA in the Wellbeing Rooms, Simon Building - an access code provided when you become a member;
- The lounge has comfortable chairs, a dining kitchen area and provides free access to a pool table and darts board;
- It's a sociable way to meet colleagues;
- As a member you can have an input on events/sessions you would like to host.
How much is the membership and how do I join?
Only £2.00 a month - deducted from your payslip. Please click here to join
Click here for the latest events.
Now in it’s eighth year, the Human Appeal ‘Wrap Up’ campaign supports the UK’s most vulnerable communities.
With your help, the Staff Association were able to collect over 40 coats that will go towards providing a little warmth for those in need in Greater Manchester this winter, including the homeless, refugees, domestic violence victims and low-income families.
Thank you to all those who donated.
Over the last 20 years the UMSA Committee has been organising many social events for all members. We always welcome your feedback!
For any membership or committee enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org