Research Governance, Ethics and Integrity
We are the team based in the Directorate of Research and Business Engagement responsible for developing and monitoring University policy and providing guidance and support to researchers in the area of research governance, integrity and ethics.
University sponsorship clinical trials
Information required to assess sponsorship
University sponsorship non-clinical-trials
Link to Faculty Research Governance Pack
Animal use in Research and Teaching Activities
Policy and ethical review procedures
Learn more about the kinds of risks academics can encounter during their research.
How to report suspected poor research practice and research misconduct and the University's process for investigating allegations.
- Statement of Research Contributions
- Code of Good Research Conduct
- Code of Practice for Investgating Concerns about the Conduct of Research
- Policy on Compliance with the Human Tissue Act
- Policy on the use of Animals in Research and Teaching Activities
- Policy on the Ethical Involvement of Human Participants in Research
- Policy for Compliance with The Medicines for Human Use (Clinical Trials) Regulations 2004 and subsequent amendments (Investigational Medicinal Products) and other Clinical Research