About the Research Strategy Team
The Research Strategy Team supports the ongoing development and implementation of strategy and policy for research, in pursuit of the strategic objectives established for the University.
Its functions include:
- Support for the Vice-President for Research, the Associate Vice-President for Research, and the Associate Deans for Research in developing and implementing research strategy and policy.
- Project management of major initiatives in research policy.
- Coordination and management of the University's participation in periodic Research Excellence Frameworks and other external assessments.
- Maintaining expert knowledge of the national and international research policy agenda and environment, disseminating that knowledge across the campus, and co-ordinating the University's response and contribution to external policy development.
- Servicing the University Research Strategy Group and related working groups and project teams.