What is LinkedIn Learning?
LinkedIn Learning is an online skills development service offering video courses in business, creative and technical skills. You can use Linkedin Learning to enhance your professional and personal development.
It provides users with access to a wide range of courses taught by industry experts, with many new courses added weekly. Courses provide in-depth subject detail and are made up of short videos, so you can learn an entire topic from start to finish, or just learn a quick 10-minute skill. LinkedIn Learning caters for all levels from beginner to expert.
LinkedIn Learning courses are a great way of filling gaps in your skills and knowledge and can be added to your PDR. If you’d like to, you can add LinkedIn learning certificates to your LinkedIn profile and use them on your CV.
If you have ever wanted to learn how to create a pivot table, think you could benefit from some help with efficient email management or want to dive into a course on management skills, then LinkedIn Learning is for you.
Using LinkedIn Learning to help develop your skills
You can use LinkedIn Learning to:
- Learn a new skill
- Practice a skill that may be required for your job role
- Plan your own personal learning and development
- Bookmark your favourite videos and courses to return to at another time
- Share course completion certificates and post them to your LinkedIn profile
- Download the LinkedIn learning app and learn on your own portable device