Head of Student and Academic Services
Craig provides leadership and support across the University on the ongoing development of the University’s strategy, policies and practices, in the areas of:
- Access, student employability, success and development,
- Education development (including digital learning),
- Teaching and learning delivery (including complaints and appeals, scheduling),
- Business improvement, support and delivery (including Student data, analysis and records)
- Student admissions and administration (including student finance, immigration, student services centre).
Craig has a wealth of experience gained working in student and academic services at Brunel University London, the University of Salford and most recently, at the University of Sheffield as Deputy Director of Student Support Services. He also has experience as a Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) reviewer and TEF assessor. In 2021, Craig was elected as an Executive Director for AMOSSHE (Association of Managers of Student Services in Higher Education).