Festive social gatherings
Christmas Celebrations 2023
It’s that time of year again when teams will be planning their social events to celebrate Christmas. This year all University employees have a £20 contribution towards festive social events.
There are a number of restaurants that are already set up as suppliers. This makes the booking and payment straightforward and local requisitioners can raise purchase orders for the number of colleagues attending each event.
All costs must be charged to Division accounts. Requisitioners should select the item type as ‘Goods or services billed by amount’ and ‘Category’ as ZE.BZ. In the ‘Item Description’ please include the date and time of the event as well as the names of the colleagues who will be attending.
- Hyatt Regency Manchester The Laureate Restaurant 55 Booth Street West, M15 6PQ
- Wardley Ltd t/a HOME Cafe Bar 2 Tony Wilson Place, M15 4FN
- Mowgli Street Food Ltd 16 Corn Exchange House, 37 Exchange Street, M4 3TR
- The Modern Caterer (Manchester) Limited The Whitworth Café, The Whitworth, The University of Manchester
- Zouk Restaurant Services LTD 5 The Quadrangle, Chester Street, M15 5QS
- Yummy Restaurant Ltd - Kro Bar Kro Bar, 325 Oxford Road, M13 9PG
- Tai Wu | Manchester Chinese Restaurant 81 Upper Brook St, Manchester, M13 9TX
- BrewDog Various Manchester Restaurants
If you decide to have your social gathering at a different venue to those listed above, payment will need to be made by credit card. Please complete the RBS Expenditure Request Form and submit the request to your local credit card holder. Requests should be made at least 5 working days before the event.
When completing the RBS form please use I&E code 4031. In the ‘Item Description’ please include the date and time of the event as well as the names of the colleagues who will be attending.
If you need to check who the authoriser for the account code you are using is, you can confirm the details here.
Any costs above £20 per person will need to be paid by individuals.
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com