The Directorate for the Student Experience is committed to:
"Creating excellence for every student through partnership."
The Directorate has agreed a set of five core values that underpin our approach:
- We are student focussed.
- We have integrity.
- We work as a single team.
- We are flexible and open to change.
- We own what we do.
We aim to exemplify these values and support the University's strategic goals by:
- Respecting and recognising students as individuals;
- Working in partnership with students and each other;
- Being realistic and honest about expectations, options, and solutions, and by taking ownership and resolving issues should they arise;
- Communicating with openness, respect and honesty;
- Providing students with information, advice and guidance that helps them make informed decisions.