Skip to navigation | Skip to main content | Skip to footer
Search the University of Manchester siteSearch Menu StaffNet
Search type

Contacting the Payroll team

14 Jul 2021

Find out how to contact our Payroll team and resources to help with payroll queries

Payroll-specific queries should now be sent to either or

Our Payroll team not only ensures that we are all paid correctly and promptly but can also provide advice on pay-related issues such as tax and HMRC regulations.

If you have a question about pay, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions in the first instance or ask your line manager.  If you can’t find the answer to your question here you can contact your Employment Services Team Lead.

For specific questions about internal fee claims (PR5s) or fees and expenses claims for non-University personnel (PR7s), email  You can also now claim internal expenses online by visiting MyView.