Institute for Data Science and AI’s Conference
24 May 2023
Taking place on 13 June 2023
Following on from the success of ADSAI 2022, this year’s Institute for Data Science and AI’s annual Advances in Data Science and AI Conference, a Digital Futures activity, will take place at the Alliance Manchester Business School in Manchester on 13 June.
The Advances in Data Science and AI (ADSAI) Conference is Manchester’s annual data science and AI conference and brings together researchers from across the broad fields within data science and artificial intelligence to explore the latest advances and to discuss important topical questions being posed by society around the use of data science and AI.
This year we will be discussing the following topics:
- Digital Twins
- Human-Data Interaction
- AI for games
- Natural Language Processing
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Matthew Thomas, Lecturer in Data Science and Analytics
- Professor Mark Girolami, Chief Scientist at The Alan Turing Institute
- Tim Pearce, Artificial Intelligence Researcher at Microsoft Research
- Matt Benetan, Research Scientist in Machine Learning and AI at Sonos
- Professor Ewa Luger, Director of Research Innovation at The University of Edinburgh
- Dr Maria Aretoulaki, Head of Voice & Conversational AI at GlobalLogic/Hitachi
- Professor Andreas Vlachos, Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning at the University of Cambridge
To join us and take part in these key discussions, please book your place now.