Manchester Gold staff mentoring programme: Call for mentors and mentees
27 Mar 2023
Register to be a mentor or mentee
Applications for Manchester Gold staff mentoring programme are open from Wednesday, 29 March 2023 and will close on Friday, 28 April 2023.
What is Manchester Gold?
Manchester Gold is a well-established mentoring scheme for all colleagues led by Learning and Organisational Development (L&OD). It matches mentees and mentors at all grades, Academic or Professional Services, across the University to support staff development and share experience. In 2022 the programme matched over 250 colleagues, a 60% increase on 2021.
Praise for the programme
Manchester Gold has been running for over 16 years. Feedback from the 2023/2023 programme includes:
- 93% of mentors developed a good working relationship with their mentee.
- 91% of mentees developed a good working relationship with their mentor.
- 87% of mentees felt they achieved their goals and objectives from the programme.
Sign up as a mentor
In 2022 we had almost double the number of applications from mentees than mentors.
If you think you could support another colleague with their development, please sign up to be a mentor. We welcome applications for mentors from all grades. We will provide mentor skills sessions and support.
Your mentor application will enable us to match as many mentees as possible.
Apply to be a mentor or mentee (or both!)
If you have any queries or would like to discuss the programme further, please contact ManchesterGold@manchester.ac.uk.
- For further information visit Manchester Gold.
- Get involved with L&OD on Yammer
- Have a question? Contact email@example.com