Manchester Museum open day: exclusive invitation for colleagues
02 Mar 2023
We're delighted to invite University colleagues to an open day on Monday, 6 March 2023, when the Museum is closed to the public
The Museum has been extremely popular with visitors since reopening on 18 February 2023.
Now's your chance to get an exclusive look at the Museum redevelopment on Monday, 6 March, when the Museum will open solely for colleagues to visit.
This has been organised to showcase Manchester Museum’s hello future capital redevelopment and it’s an opportunity to say thanks to those who have supported the project.
- If you'd like to visit, please confirm your attendance.
What you need to know about the open day
- Please arrive through the new main entrance on Oxford Road from 12pm
- Chancellor Nazir Afzal OBE, will give a warm welcome in the Main Hall at 12.30pm
- You will then have the opportunity to wander through new galleries and familiar old ones
- The Museum will close at 4pm.