Our online Marketplace returns
14 Sep 2021
You can now submit ads to our online Marketplace again
As more staff return to campus, we've taken the decision to reinstate Marketplace, where colleagues can buy and sell their unwanted items. Maybe you have a room to rent, or are having a declutter!
We encourage you to follow our latest guidance on keeping safe on campus when buying or selling goods, and please be aware that we do not accept listings for the following:
- Sale or free re-homing of animals, fish, insects and reptiles;
- Services, including proof reading and small businesses run by current staff;
- Advertisements placed by staff on behalf of external advertisers (this includes family members and friends);
- Reselling football or train tickets;
- Reselling concert/festival tickets (unless supplier's T&Cs permit this).
When submitting an ad, please use your University email address otherwise your listing won't be approved.