UoM Sustainable Futures External Showcase Launch - registrations now open
20 Jul 2021
The Sustainable Futures External Launch event, will bring together researchers from across our University and key external stakeholders
Professor Dame Nancy Rothwell, President and Vice Chancellor, will welcome attendees followed by the 'challenge area' presentations. The event, on 20 October from 10am to 12noon, will then move onto a panel discussion chaired by Professor Colette Fagan, Vice-President for Research, with key local and national speakers to be confirmed.
- 10:00: Virtual registration and entry for attendees
- 10:08: Welcome introduction with Professor Dame Nancy Rothwell
- 10:35: Presentations on 'challenge areas'
- 11:05: Panel discussion with Q&A chaired by Professor Colette Fagan
- 11:35: Conclusions and next steps with Professor Colette Fagan