Presidential Fellowship applications open for early career academics
06 Aug 2019
We've launched a further recruitment campaign for the prestigious University of Manchester Presidential Fellowships
The Fellowships are designed for early career academics who can deliver world-leading research and teaching, and become the inspiring leaders of the future.
The Fellowships will offer:
- a highly competitive salary (Grade 6/7 dependent on Faculty)
- generous research and travel expenses
- access to world-leading facilities
- mentorship from a senior University of Manchester academic
- participation in our New Academics Programme
- outstanding networking, learning and development opportunities
- a path to a future academic career
We are looking for imaginative and innovative individuals with a growing reputation in research, the knowledge needed to develop exemplary programmes and methodologies, and a commitment to teaching and wider engagement. If you are interested in applying, or know someone who is suitable, please ensure applications are submitted before the deadline.
The deadline for internal and external applications is Wednesday, 25 September 2019.
For full details, visit: