The Staff Survey has arrived!
04 Mar 2019
Complete the Staff Survey 2019 and make your thoughts count
The fourth University of Manchester Staff Survey has arrived. You'll soon receive an email from 'Staff Survey' in your inbox. You’ve got until Friday, 8 April 2019 – to let the leadership team know how they can improve your working environment.
The survey takes just 15 minutes to complete and all your responses are anonymous, and handled confidentially by Capita, our external consultants.
How it works
- You’ll receive an email with the subject line 'The University of Manchester Staff Survey 2019 – Your invitation to participate'
- If you don’t receive the email today, first check your spam and junk folders. If it’s still not arrived by tomorrow, contact Capita on FREEPHONE 0800 587 3115.
- The email contains a link to the survey and your own unique password, which you’ll need to access the survey
- Click the link, insert your password when prompted and complete the survey
- Most of the questions require a tick box answer, however there are opportunities for you to give more detailed responses to some questions and make comments at the end of the survey
Please note: you won’t receive an email acknowledgement from Capita once you’ve submitted your survey.
If you don’t complete the survey straight away, Capita will send you regular email reminders.
Win a £250 voucher and escape the city with a weekend break
Once you’ve completed the survey, you’ll be asked if you want to be entered into a prize draw to win one of 12 £250 vouchers for a mini-break.
The draws will take place on:
- Friday 15 March 2019
- Friday 22 March 2019
- Friday 29 March 2019
- Friday 5 April 2019
- Tuesday 9 April 2019 (after the survey has closed)
To take part, simply complete your contact details. The winners will be chosen randomly by Capita, so it won’t be possible for anyone at the University to link your contact details to your survey responses.
Remember, the sooner you complete the survey, the more chances you'll have of winning!
Three charities will benefit from your completed survey
For every completed Staff Survey, the University is delighted to donate £1 per survey to your three chosen charities, Big Change Campaign, LINK Good Neighbours (Trinity House) and City of Trees. What's more we’ll double this donation if we receive over 8,000 survey responses!
For help completing the survey between Monday, 4 March and Monday, 8 April 2019, contact Capita on FREEPHONE 0800 587 3115.
Your thoughts count
Staff Survey 2019 launches on Monday, 4 March and runs until Monday, 8 April.
You will receive an email or, if you don’t work at a computer, be given the chance to fill in the Staff Survey form. It only takes around 15 minutes to complete, and you can be sure that all the information you supply will be anonymous and treated in strictest confidence. This is because the Staff Survey 2019 is being administered on the University’s behalf by an external company, Capita.
The survey results will be published in June.