Do you take payments for events or courses?
27 Jul 2015
Estore is quick, easy – and here to help
Confused about taking payments for events or courses? Tired of asking for cheques? Want to avoid handling cash? Then you need Estore.
Exercise classes, frog sponsorships, graphene conferences, field courses – the University’s online store, live since 2010, has it all and more.
The Estore provides a secure method for taking card payments, with 26,000 transactions this year and excellent customer service. Online payments help us move with the times, our competitors and cut down on avoidable admin. Here’s what Estore can offer.
Products and Services Made Simple:
- Collect deposits and balances for student field courses.
- Provide an easy route for payments of exam re-sits, resubmission fees, fines and memberships.
- Sell physical products to customers within the university and around the world.
- Option to send dispatch emails for physical goods.
- Allows an open amount for the customer to fill in.
- Give your delegates a choice of early-bird, standard, and concessionary fees.
- Add optional extras such as dinners, trips and accommodation.
- Collect registration info and add your own bespoke questionnaire.
- Display a conference image.
- Generate delegate lists.
- Easily register students for your non-credit bearing courses.
- Allow payments for multiple delegates in one transaction.
- Add mandatory or non-mandatory extras.
- Display multiple instances of recurring courses.
Things to be aware of:
- The Estore is only for customers who are paying by card - sales invoicing, cheques or bank transfers have to be handled separately.
- All new store requests have to be approved by the VAT office.
So what are you waiting for? To check out the store, visit:
- Telephone 275 8806