Counselling and mental health service online workshops
10 Jun 2020
The counselling and mental health service moves workshop programme online
The counselling and mental health service is delivering a series of workshops online over the summer. These have been tailored in response to the challenges COVID-19 poses in looking after and supporting mental health and wellbeing.
Sessions in June and July - from 1pm-2pm
- Wednesday, 17 June - Challenging unhelpful thinking habits (Staff)
- Monday, 29 June - Developing resilience in challenging times (Staff)
- Tuesday, 7 July - Developing skills in assertiveness (Staff)
- Friday, 17 July - Managing PhD stress (PG)
- Tuesday, 21 July - Managing anxiety (Staff)
There are a number of sessions for staff and students available during July and August, please see the Counselling and mental health service website for more details.
There is also a new online programme to tackle ‘Unhelpful thinking habits’ which is accessible 24/7.
August and September sessions
The programme will continue over late summer with sessions on hypnotherapy skills for stress, low mood, challenging unhelpful thinking habits, and managing anxiety.
Book your place
To register for places for your students or yourself please visit the Counselling and mental health service.