Managers guidance to support staff
06 Jul 2020
Managers guidance is here to support managers in supporting their staff
Taking care of your body and mind is always important, but even more so now, during these challenging times. Everyone will have good and bad days, and may feel frustrated, anxious or lonely at different times, and it’s important to remember that it’s OK to feel this way.
Our Managers guidance is here to support managers in supporting their staff while they stay at home.
- Guidance on supporting staff wellbeing during Coronavirus - University Guidance with 10 easy to follow step
- Keeping in touch with employees during furlough leave
- Wellness Action Plan - This document can be used by an individual to reflect on their own wellbeing at work, or for discussions between a manager and member of staff to discuss staying well at work
- Supporting staff who have been bereaved
- What should managers be doing to support their staff while staying at home? (Zoom interview with Professor Sir Cary Cooper by Gemma Dale)