Online workshop dates available on managing teams remotely
27 May 2020
As we continue to work from home, many managers may be finding that for the first time they are managing virtually
In response to this, the Staff Learning and Development team has designed a 90 minute online interactive workshop with practical advice on how to best support and manage individuals and teams when working at home.
The workshop includes the following key skills:
- The importance of emotional intelligence and supporting wellbeing
- The need for agility and collaboration
- Conducting Performance and Development Reviews virtually and how objectives can be set
- Time to ask questions and collaborate with colleagues who may be experiencing similar challenges
- Signposting to further learning resources to support you and your team.