Save the date - open meetings with Patrick Hackett and the PSLT
31 Jan 2020
All staff invited to attend a meeting with Patrick Hackett and the Professional Services Leadership Team
The next open staff meetings with Patrick Hackett and the Professional Services Leadership Team (PSLT) will take place as follows:
- 2.00-3.00pm on Tuesday, 3 March in Lecture Theatre B, Roscoe Building
- 10.00-11.00am on Friday, 6 March in Lecture Theatre B, Simon Building
- 10.00-11.00am on Thursday, 11 June in Lecture Theatre A, Roscoe Building
- 3.00-4.00pm on Monday, 15 June in Lecture Theatre C9, Renold Building
This is an opportunity to hear from Patrick and members of the PSLT about our shared priorities, and future opportunities and challenges.
As with previous open meetings there will be a PSLT panel Q&A session to give you the opportunity to get involved in the discussion and ask questions on the day.
Submit your question
You can submit your question ahead of the open meetings in March on Slido.
- Visit www.sli.do
- Enter either of the following event codes #OM03 (Tuesday, 3 March) or #OM06 (Friday, 6 March)
- Type your question, add your full name and click send