Book now for management training
26 Apr 2013
Places available on the Managing and Developing Individual Performance course
The aim of the TMS72 Managing & Developing Individual Performance course is to support managers in applying a structured and consistent approach to assessing and developing staff job performance and taking appropriate action when performance falls short of what is required.
By the end of the session those attending will be able to:
- Identify different aspects of Performance
- Apply appropriate performance management practice for ‘under’ and ‘over’ performers
- Confront staff whose performance falls short of requirements
- Develop action plans to improve performance
- Refer to the University disciplinary procedures as last resort.
The course will be held on 12 June, from 9.30am to 4.30pm, at STDU, Humanities Bridgeford Street