Managing and improving team performance
23 Apr 2013
STDU course for line managers on Thursday, 16 and Friday, 17 May.
Performance management is a continuous process, which can develop people and enhance individual, team, School/Institute, Faculty and University performance.
Managing and improving team performance is a two-day course aimed at equipping line managers to:
- better understand the dynamics of their team;
- diagnose issues that may be affecting team performance; and
- plan changes to lead to improved performance.
Some pre-course work will be required as well as the development of an action plan to be implemented after the course.
To book a place please register via our existing website, or by using the following link:
- Training Catalogue (you can then search for and book yourself onto the course using ‘TMS37’ as the search term)
If you experience any problems with the online booking system, please contact:
- firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ‘TMS37 Managing Team Performance’ in the subject line
If you are interested, please book no later than Friday, 3 May, thereby allowing sufficient time for the pre-course work to be distributed and completed.