Free lunchtime psychology sessions as part of Wellbeing Week
11 Mar 2013
A great opportunity to learn new information and try out new skills.
Psychological knowledge, both valid and effective, is made available to you this week. The Counselling Service is offering sessions run by academics, therapists, and experts in their field.
The workshops available include:
- Introduction to emotional intelligence
- Maximising your potential
- Myer Briggs Type Indicator: overview of personality types and communication
- Is happiness possible? The five steps to mental well-being
- A solution-focused approach to building confidence
- Improving our learning and memory
- Morning relaxation sessions
- Evening rush hour relaxation sessions
- Learn to power nap
- Change your life with art
There is a chill-out room all week in the Dover Street Building.
Further information and booking
Booking is easy and flexible. To register or to find all details of the activities availble, go to: