PSS Student Experience Projects
19 Nov 2012
Information about all the projects has now been published online.
In February 2011, following the appointment of Tim Westlake as the Director for the Student Experience, the University’s PSS Directors agreed priorities for improving the student experience from a PSS perspective and set in motion an ambitious collection of projects that are now beginning to bear fruit.
There are eight projects which have been grouped into three themes:
Student Support and Services
- Developing our Service Ethos
- Services, Information, Advice and Guidance to Students
- Welcome and Induction
- Student Communications
Systems and Infrastructure
- Timetabling for the University of Manchester
- Systems and Business Processes to Support Students
- Consistent Implementation of Policies and Procedures
Careers and Employability
- Careers and Employability Strategy
The projects involve Professional Support Services staff from across the University. They are designed to ensure an excellent experience for all our students and will therefore be of interest to any staff whose role contributes to that goal.
A website which provides information about all the projects has been launched and there will be regular Project Roundups to provide news on progress with the projects.
To find out more, visit: