Peer support group for women returning from maternity leave
19 Nov 2012
The next meeting is on 29 November (12.30 to 2pm).
As part of the University commitment to Equality and Diversity and Wellbeing at Work, the Staff Training and Development Unit and the Equality and Diversity Office are offering women returners from maternity leave the opportunity to join a peer support group.
The group will give women an opportunity to share their experiences and discuss any issues that they may have whilst balancing work and caring responsibilities.
Using Action Learning principles, colleagues will be encouraged to:
- Focus on real work-based issues;
- Reflect with peers and find workable solutions together;
- Try out new approaches and methods;
- Report back on the impact of actions taken.
The dates of the next meetings are:
- 29 November (12.30 to 2pm)
- 16 January (12.30 until 2pm)
- 6 March (12.30 until 2pm)
A light lunch is provided.
You are welcome to come along to one or all of the meetings.
Please reserve a place by e-mailing: