Win a meal for two or a dining card
25 Oct 2012
Your chance to win two fabulous prizes - enter the draws by 26 October.
Win a meal for two at The Living Room*
You have a chance to win a three course meal for two and a bottle of house wine courtesy of The Living Room on Deansgate, Manchester.
The Living Room offers a wide range of high quality food and drink choices, brought to the table with an award winning level of service. With comfortable, stylish restaurant spaces and flexible bar areas, The Living Room is designed to make you feel at home at any time of the day be it a light lunch, family meal or private party. If you arrive at the right time, you’ll get the chance to listen to one of The Living Room’s resident musicians perform live music from the legendary baby grand piano.
How to enter
Simply email email@example.com quoting “The Living Room” and answer this simple question:
Q. How many students chose to study at The University of Manchester this year?
Win a 12 month Hi-Life Platinum Dining Card
How does the Hi-Life Card Work?
- Select a restaurant you’d like to visit;
- Make a booking, in advance, mentioning Hi-Life;
- Simply present your Hi-Life card when requesting the bill to receive 2 meals for the price of 1;
- Please refer to each restaurant’s symbols of use, as failure to follow the conditions may render your offer invalid.
To have a chance of winning a card, simply email:
- firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Hi-Life Prize”
The closing date for both prize draws is Friday 26 October and the winners will be announced in e-update on 1 November!
Further information on staff discounts for:
*Terms and conditions: The Living Room meal can’t be taken during December and expires on 31 January 2013.