New offers, lunchtime road shows and prize draw for staff!
11 Oct 2012
Check out the latest staff benefits.
The nights have started drawing in and many of you may be thinking about Christmas or a holiday! The Staff Discounts pages are currently being updated and there are a number of new offers for you. As a member of staff you can now access over 80 locally negotiated discounts and over 200 offers via our provider Perkz.
In the travel offers there are new discounts from Natural Retreats who are offering 15% discount on their luxury self catering breaks and holidays in stunning locations in the UK, Ireland, Lanzarote and the USA – all with a personal concierge service.
If you are looking to stay in an elegant 18th century country house, tucked away in the unspoilt beauty of the northern Lake District, then you can use your 10% staff discount at the multi-award winning Overwater Hall with a dramatic backdrop of Skiddaw.
More locally Star Narrowboat Holidays are offering 10% discount on their 57ft narrowboat available for hire and accommodation in Manchester and beyond. She is moored on the historical Bridgewater Canal in Boothstown (9 miles from Manchester).
Between now and December there are a number of lunchtime staff benefit roadshows at Food on Campus venues. You will be able to find out how salary exchange can help you save money on your childcare costs or buying a bicycle. You can register with Simplyhealth who are offering discounted rates to you save money on your normal healthcare costs (there is a raffle to win a prize for all those who visit the stand). Costco will also be available for you to join on-site too. Check the diary for the latest dates.
Prize draw for staff
Hi-Life Diner Club already offers substantial discounts to you on their dining card. But you can now win a 12 month Hi-Life Diners Club Platinum Dining Card (rrp £84.99). Hi-Life Diners Club provides 2 for 1 dining at over 4,000 restaurants across the UK and Ireland.
Benefits of the platinum card
- Leading chefs such as Marco Pierre White, Gary Rhodes and Cyrus Todiwala all feature restaurants in Hi-Life Platinum.
- Platinum members get increased weekend availability in many Hi-Life restaurants.
- As well as your exclusive Hi-Life Platinum card you’ll also receive a free supplementary Hi-Life Classic card.
- You’ll be invited to attend regular foodie events throughout the year at a host of venues, where you can mingle with fellow Platinum level members and enjoy some of the best food and wine the region has to offer - along with talks, tastings and a host of other activities.
- Access to exclusive offers from Hi-Life’s Hotel, Wine, Cruise and Beauty Clubs
- You’ll receive preferential bookings for the annual Hi-Life “Restaurant of the Year” awards, so you don’t miss-out on this star-studded evening.
To win this fantastic prize, just email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Hi-Life Prize”.
The closing date is Friday 26 October and the winner will be announced in e-update on 1 November!
Keep up to date with all the latest offers
- Staff benefits
- Register with Perkz
- Follow Staff Benefits on Facebook
- Follow @uom_benefits on Twitter