Support Macmillan - join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning
22 Sep 2012
The World's Biggest Coffee Morning takes place on Friday
This is Macmillan Cancer Support's biggest fundraising event, for which they ask people across the UK - and sometimes further afield - to hold a coffee morning, where donations on the day are made to Macmillan.
A number of staff and students have got together to organise events across campus and raise money.
You can get involved in a number of different ways:
- Attend one of the events
- Buy a raffle ticket
- Make a donation
- Visit our facebook page - like and donate
- Volunteer to bake or sell raffle tickets
- Buy a hot drink from any food on campus outlet. 10% of sale price on hot drinks sold on the 28th September will be donated.
Events are being held on the Friday 28th September at the following locations:
- Christies Bistro 10am onwards – contact Adam Woof
- University Place 8.30am onwards – contact Cath Prescott
- Staff Common Room Kilburn 10.30am onwards – contact Ruth Maddocks
- Dalton Cumbrian Facility 10am onwards - contact Vicky Irving
If you would like to volunteer to bake or sell raffle tickets please contact Cath Prescott.
To find out more about the World's Biggest Coffee Morning and what else you can do to help a make a difference to people living with cancer, go to: