Blackboard spaces to support teaching from 24 September
19 Sep 2012
All Bb9 courses that have been activated are now visible to students. Please make sure your Bb9 space has the appropriate content for the start of semester.
If you have not yet activated your course please do so immediately.
From 24th September your course will have moved from the Futures tab to the Current tab.
For details about how to activate or roll forward your course visit:
Once your course is activated and populated, in order to get it ready for teaching, you may want to:
- Insert a link to TALIS reading list
- Check all Assessments in your course
- Set up student groups and adaptive release rules
- Start using Bb9 alongside your face to face teaching. During your first teaching session, tell your students how Bb9 will be used in your course.
If a student can't see your course:
- Check that have you activated / rolled forward your course
- Remind students that it can take up to 24 hours after enrolling to see their courses
- Ask them to the review the FAQ Access Bb9 (STUDENTS) in the Knowledge Base and contact the IT Servicedesk if they are still experiencing problems.
Please review the full article:
Please be aware that there have been changes to My Manchester which will mean your students will see a different view to you.
Further help and guidance
If you need help and advice in getting your course ready for the start of semester please contact your elearning team at: