New dates for Managing in The Round
18 Sep 2012
360 Degree Feedback and Middle Manager Development Programme: new cohorts begin on 2 October and 20 November.
The Staff Training and Development Unit are delighted to invite applications for the Manchester Middle Managers development programme: Managing in the Round.
Managing in the Round is an integrated management development programme aimed at 'middle managers' - likely to be working in administrative grades, and academic equivalents, at levels 5/6 to 7/8. In other words, it is aimed at those operating above 'first line supervisor/manager' level with major defined operational and staff responsibilities.
We have two cohorts starting in the Autumn Semester, with Cohort 22 starting on 2 October 2012 and Cohort 23 commencing on 20 November 2012 – for a full list of dates please see link below
Managing in the Round consists of:
- A personal 360 assessment, and report, giving feedback against the middle manager capabilities set out in the University of Manchester Leadership and Management Development Framework
- A personal development planning workshop and subsequent opportunity to review progress on plans with a group of supportive colleagues
- Opportunity to work with colleagues from other parts of the University and learn more about their work
- A series of 'opt in' middle management development workshops designed around the capabilities in the Leadership and Management Development Framework
- 1:1 coaching support and group facilitators
- online support materials
If you would like to book a place please fill out the application form in the MITR Brochure: