Last few places remaining for the Managing in the Round October 2012 cohort
05 Sep 2012
The Staff Training and Development Unit has confirmed the next cohort of Managing in the Round: 360 Degree Feedback and Middle Manager Development Programme.
The programme consists of a personal 360 assessment, and report, giving feedback against the middle manager capabilities set out in the University of Manchester Leadership and Management Development Framework.
Managing in the Round involves:
- A personal 360 degree assessment and report, giving feedback against the middle manager capabilities/behaviours set out in The University of Manchester Leadership and Management Development Framework;
- Confidential support and the opportunity to discuss your feedback report with a personal development advisor to identify your areas of strength and Development;
- A discussion about your personal development plan with your development advisor;
- A personal development planning workshop and subsequent opportunity to review progress on plans with a group of supportive colleagues;
- Opportunity to network with colleagues from other parts of the University and learn more about their work;
- A series of 'opt in' Middle Management Development workshops designed around the capabilities in the Leadership and Management Development Framework;
- One-to-one coaching opportunities with a Staff Training and Development Unit (STDU) coach;
- An opportunity to attend an annual conference with key speakers providing new ideas and approaches.
For more details and an application form, please visit: