Modernising primary mental healthcare services in the criminal justice system
09 May 2012
Offender Health Research Network Conference on 6 June 2012 at The Midland Hotel, Manchester.
This conference and workshops will bring together leading authorities from the research field and clinical practice.
Contributions on contemporary topics including:
- Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) for offenders
- Development of primary mental healthcare service in prison settings
- Veteran’s primary care services in prison settings
- Engaging offenders in health service research development
Chair: Richard Bradshaw, Director of Offender Health, Department of Health.
Speakers and Facilitators will include:
- Dr Richard Byng, Peninsula Medical School
- Dr James Treadwell, University of Leicester
- Dr Alex Gyani, University of Reading
- Judith Forrest, Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Kerry Manson, Merseycare NHS Trust
- Dr Sunil Lad, Northamptonshire Healthcare Foundation Trust
- Gary Cameron, Norcare
Registration with tea and coffee will begin at 8.30am. The morning session will commence at 9am and the Chair’s closing remarks and close of conference will be at 4pm.
Delegate cost: £50 inclusive of lunch, refreshments and delegate pack.
For more informaton and to book, go to: