News from FoodOnCampus
23 Feb 2012
Fairtrade Fortnight * Date for your diary - Fairtrade Market * Freshly baked cookie for only 30p.
Fairtrade fortnight starts on Monday 27 February and to celebrate FoodOnCampus will be offering:
- Fairtrade cakes and scones from 75p
- Piece of cake with a hot drink for £1.49
- 20% off all Fairtrade hoodies
- Five free drinks when you purchase a Hug Mug (offer only available during Fairtrade Fortnight)
Choosing Fairtrade products means the farmers and workers producing the goods have a better chance to work their way out of poverty, through fairer wages and a little extra, called the Fairtrade Premium, to invest in projects to improve life for the whole community.
Date for your diary - Fairtrade Market
On Friday 2 March FoodOnCampus and The Manchester Museum will be holding a Fairtrade market from 10am to 2pm.
Please visit us in University Place and The Manchester Museum where there will be:
The Manchester Museum
- 10% off featured Fairtrade products in the Museum shop
- Cake stall
- Pancake stall
- Sampling of Fairtrade goodies
- Chocolate Fountain
Freshly baked cookie for only 30p
Get a freshly baked cookie for only 30p when you purchase a hot drink in any FoodOnCampus outlet. Flavours are:
- White chocolate and raspberry
- Chocolate and cherry
- Apricot and raisin