Free lunchtime concert includes four world premieres!
13 Dec 2011
Psappha: The University of Manchester’s Contemporary Ensemble in Residence plays on Thursday 15 December 2011 (1.10pm) in the Cosmo Rodewald Concert Hall, Martin Harris Centre for Music and Drama.
Come along and enjoy the final free lunchtime concert for 2011 at The Martin Harris Centre, which includes four world premieres!
- Erkki Sven-Tüür Architectonics 2
- Kenneth Hesketh Three pieces in the Shape of a Shoe
- Leo Geyer Secrets in the Oak (world premiere)
- Thomas Jarvis Matryoshka (world premiere)
- Sebastian Huckle The Glass (world premiere)
- Timothy Langston Ménage à trois (world premiere)
Dov Goldberg clarinet Richard Casey piano Jennifer Langridge cello
FREE – no need to book, just turn up.
For more information: