Christmas and New Year 2011/12: Closure dates and December pay arrangements
21 Nov 2011
Overtime and expenses claims deadlines and pay dates.
Christmas and New Year closure dates 2011/12
- Friday 23 December - Christmas closure day
- Monday 26 December - Christmas Bank Holiday
- Tuesday 27 December - Christmas Bank Holiday
- Wednesday 28 December - Christmas closure day
- Thursday 29 December - Christmas closure day
- Friday 30 December - Christmas closure day
- Monday 2 January - New Year Bank Holiday
- All expenses forms (external and staff) should be correctly submitted to the Payroll Office by 1 December 2011 for payment before Christmas.
- The payroll for staff paid mid-month will be processed according to the normal schedule, with pay day on 15 December 2011.
End of month payroll
- The Payroll Office will process the December end of month payroll early and pay day will be 20 December 2011.
- All authorised overtime claim forms should be in the Payroll Office by 1 December 2011.
- The next pay day for staff paid end of month will be 30 January 2012.
- Weekly-paid staff will be paid on 16 December 2011; this will include three weeks' payments (one normal week and two weeks in advance).
- All authorised overtime claim forms should be in the Payroll Office by 12 December 2011.
- The next pay day for weekly-paid staff will be on 6 January 2012.
- There will be no payroll payments during the Christmas holidays.
If you have any queries, please contact:
- Payroll Office on 0161 275 8213
- email@example.com (Staff Queries)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (External Fees Queries)
The Payroll Team