An introduction to q-PCR
16 Sep 2011
Two-day introductory course on 3-4 November 2011 at The Nowgen Centre
During this two-day introductory course run in partnership with Life Technologies™, attendees will gain an understanding of assay design, applications of Q-PCR and assay troubleshooting.
It will also include a practical-based session within Nowgen’s training laboratory.
- An introduction to the basic principles and chemistry of Q-PCR
- A discussion of the use of absolute versus relative quantification
- Overview of applications including: gene expression; allelic discrimination analysis and plus minus assays
- Laboratory-based practical session and data analysis
- Case-study presentations from scientists using Q-PCR
Further details and booking information online at: