Chinese Proficiency Test at the Confucius Institute
14 Sep 2011
The Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) 2011 will be held at The University of Manchester on 23 October and 4 December 2011.
The tests are available on the following dates:
- 23 October 2011 (Application deadline: 12 noon on 26 September 2011)
- 4 December 2011 (Application deadline: 4 November 2011)
Please note applications received after the deadline will not be processed. As places are limited, early registration is recommended. The exact test time and venue will be confirmed by email at a later date.
Students having registered and paid for the HSK exam are offered HSK preparatory classes at the Confucius Institute at the University of Manchester free of charge. Although the classes are mainly focused on written exam, we can run a preparatory class for the oral exam the week before the exam if there are demands. You can register as folows:
- In person at the Confucius Institute (S3.13 in Samuel Alexander Building)
- By emailing email@example.com
How to register
To register for the HSK test you will need to send the following:
- A completed registration form.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with your name written on the back
- A photocopy of your passport or your student ID with the registration form
- Fees (we accept cash or cheque payment: if you are paying by cheque, please make it payable to 'The University of Manchester').
Submit your registration by one of the following methods:
- By post to Confucius Institute at The University of Manchester,
S3.13, Samuel Alexander Building, The University of Manchester,
Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PL
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For detailed information about the HSK exam and a registration form, please visit:
If you have any queries about the HSK test, contact us on:
- 0161 275 8667/0161 275 3698