Chinese language classes: October 2011
14 Sep 2011
The Confucius Institute is pleased to announce that its Chinese language evenng classes will be taking place again in October.
The language classes we are offering are as follows:
- Confidence Chinese 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6: 10 weeks long, beginning on Wednesday 5 October
Reading, writing, speaking and listening:
- Step1 and 2: 10 weeks long, beginning on Monday 3 October
- Advanced: 10 weeks long, beginning on Tuesday 4 October
Calligraphy Course: 8 weeks long, beginning on Tuesday 18 October
For detailed descriptions of these courses, please visit:
To enrol for any of the above courses:
- Complete an enrolment form, available through following the ‘How to enrol’ link in the left hand menu of the website;
- Submit cash, a cheque or a completed card payment form (also available from the website) to Spring Zhang at the Confucius Institute (details of prices can be found on the class description pages).
The Mandarin Corner will start from Monday 3 October throughout the term, every Monday and Wednesday from 4.30pm to 5.50pm at S3.13, Samuel Alexander Building. Everyone is welcome to practice their Chinese with our co-ordinator or among themselves.
For more information, please contact:
- Spring Zhang, Confucius Institute administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org